Online Coaching for GRE Prep
World # 1 Question Bank for GRE
Graduate Record Examination
Canceling Your Test Appointment
* You must reschedule or cancel
your test no later than 3 full days before your appointment
(not including the day of your test or the day of your
request) or your test fee will be forfeited.
* If you cancel your test no later than 3 full days prior to
your test date, you will receive a $60 refund.
* Computer-based test takers: reschedule or
cancel online, call 1-800-GRE-CALL (1-800-473-2255),
1-443-751-4820, or the appropriate Regional Registration
* If canceling, you may download and mail the
refund request form.
* Mailed requests must be received no later than 3 full days
prior to your scheduled test date.
* The rescheduling fee is $40.
* You cannot transfer to the next testing year.
Changing Your Test Center
If you wish to change your test center, contact the GRE
Program by the registration deadline.
The fee for changing your test center is $40.
* Center changes cannot be guaranteed but will be made as
* You can also report to the preferred test center on the test
day with your original admission ticket and if the center can
accommodate you, there is no additional charge.
* Computer-based General Test only: You cannot reschedule
between sites served by different Regional Registration
(Source: ets.org )
Only Institute that
Guaranteed 1400++ in GRE
Join Our Classroom Coaching
The more you prepare for
the GRE test , the higher your scores will be. AchieversPoint.com exceptional instructors and timely,
challenging materials will help you earn your best score.
How To Score High in
GRE " Based On New Pattern " GRE Prep
GRE Correspondence Course